Afren plc is an international independent exploration and production (E&P) company with a Premium Listing on the London Stock Exchange (symbol AFR) and a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Afren is a dynamic, entrepreneurial organisation with a portfolio ofworld-class assets located in several of the world’s most prolific and fast-emerging hydrocarbon basins in Africa and the Middle East. Our activities span the full-cycle E&P value chain of exploration, appraisal, development through to production. Our success depends on our ability to deliver long-term value for all our stakeholders through a clear and consistent strategy, which recognises that our responsibilities go beyond our operations.
To leverage our track record of operational delivery and effective portfolio and financial management our business has been strategically positioned into three core business units, Nigeria and other West Africa, Afren East Africa Exploration and the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
- Balanced portfolio of assets across the full E&P cycle
- FY 2013 net production expected to average between 40,000 boepd to 47,000 boepd
- Large scale reserves and resources base:
• 1,200 mmboe net 2P reserves and contingent resources
• 7,487 mmboe net prospective resources