Afren is a leading independent exploration and production company – listed on London’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250.
Our portfolio of 28 assets in 12 countries spans the full-cycle E&P value chain of exploration, appraisal, development through to production and is located in several of the world’s most prolific and fast emerging hydrocarbon basins. With a proven track record and self-sustaining business model that is underpinned by a clear and consistent strategy, Afren is well placed to continue to deliver strong growth long into the future.
- Exposure to the full E&P cycle - 28 assets across production, development, appraisal and exploration
- FY 2013 net production expected to average between 40,000 boepd to 47,000 boepd
- Large scale reserves and resources base:
• 995 mmboe net 2P reserves and contingent resources
• 7,128.5 mmboe net prospective resources